The Wellness Coaching Process
Wellness is a habit. Achieving it is a process. We've developed several stages that help us put you in a position to succeed. Let's find out what really matters to you and make a plan to reach those goals together. Here's what that looks like:
1. You provide background information through a well-being
assessment so that you and your coach are well-informed on the
key issues, including medical considerations.
2. During the first 60-90 minute coaching session, you identify your
priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a
vision, three month goals and the first steps.
3. In subsequent 30-40 minute coaching sessions, each week,
month, or quarter, you and your coach review the progress
toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most
pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set
of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of ah-ha
insights along the way.
4. By the end of three months, you can expect to reach more than
70% of your three-month goals and feel energized and confident
to embark on new areas with or without your coach.
Individual Wellness Rates
Everyone is unique. This is just a guide of how we approach your individual wellness program, with options to add-on additional coaching and support should you need it. Wellness Assessment and Coaching:
- Initial Meeting and Wellness Assessment (60-90 Minutes)
- 6 Coaching Sessions (30 Minutes Each)
- All Sessions conducted over phone or in person
- Cost: $275
- Initial Meeting and Wellness Assessment (60-90 minutes)
- 3 Coaching Sessions (30 Minutes Each)
- Cost: $195
- Initial Meeting and Wellness Assessment (90 minutes)
- In this single session you will create your vision and 3 month goals.
- Cost: $100
Add On Coaching Sessions
- 5 Sessions @ 30-40 minutes per session.
- Available to current clients once they have completed one of the above packages.
- Cost: $200
Let's Get Started
Are you ready to get going? Great! You can book your package below. Expect us to contact you in the next 24 hours to work on scheduling your initial assessment and for us to get you some things to think about before we meet.
Need more information? Feel free to reach out. We're here to make that first step easy.